Wednesday 27 May 2015

ALL ABOUT THE CROP TOP

Dear readers, I am officially back with a smile! Well I'm not exactly smiling in these pictures. But. But, I am content with everything and everyone I have in my life. I'm not an expert but if you are someone suffering from stress, anxiety, depression or anything you would like to talk about then please feel free to contact me. Believe me I can relate myself to you and I'll be all ears and hopefully I will be able to put a smile on your face. 

Anyways, on to this crop top. If you are a regular reader of this blog then you know I love black, I love crop tops and I love turtle necks! This crop top surely ticks off all the list. As the crop top is in a ribbed style the quality of it is very promising unlike some flimsy cheap cotton material tops. Very pleased with this purchase indeed.

Before I leave you, I have also filmed a new video where I have styled this piece. Do head over to my YouTube channel to watch the video.

Please click HERE to watch the video.

As always thanks so much for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha


Crop Top: Missguided

Quote of the day: "Ruin is a gift." - Surichha. G

4 comments:

  1. hello my friend ,you have such a lovely blog and loving your crop top here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roshani, aw bless thanks so much hun! :') x

      Delete