Thursday 25 April 2013

Current Favourites

Baseball Tee

Denim Jacket 
Pleather Belt with Gold Buckle
Black Studded Creepers
Green Apples On My Nails ^_^
Hi world! Lately, I've been busy with my University work. You guys get the gist (damn you assignments!). -_-" Besides that, I've been simply enjoying my blissful life! I've also got such an exciting news to broadcast soon! Happy days! ^_^

Anyways moving on swiftly, I've been digging everything I've mentioned on this post. I've always wanted to get the American Apparel Tee but this is such a great alternative. A white tank top is definitely a must underneath this baby as it's slightly see through. The quality is not the best but a-okay.

The shades I'm wearing was in fact a gift from my sweetest brother-in-law. I've always wanted a Ray Ban Wayfarer (brown) but I still love this bad boy! Thanks so much bro-in-law! x

Finally, I've been loving the nail varnish I've got on. It reminds me of granny smith green apples. ^_^ I actually bought this last summer but found the love for it quite recent. 

Baseball Tee: Asos
Sunglasses: H&M
Denim Jacket: Monki
Belt: H&M
Creepers: Ebay
Nails: Boots 

Quote of the day: "You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth." - William W. Purkey


2 comments:

  1. nice one..
    we have one more nepalfashionblogger now! :)
    are u from ktm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! =]

      I'm from London.
      Thanks so much for passing by! x

      Delete