Saturday 23 March 2013

Embroidery Floral Spring Top

Hello World! Lately, I've been occupied with the usual uni assignments so haven't really been able to blog as much as I would like to. On top of that I think I caught my mum's cold and it tends to slow me down (snail moment happening). (=_=")

On the bright side, I'm out of London and currently living in Surrey with my two favourite people (sister and brother-in-law). ^_^

Anyway, I found this top few weeks ago and it reminded me of spring/summer a lot. It's such a beautiful top that could be worn with a simple pair of jeans or over a dress. 

Thanks so much FlowerHeart2010! x

Top: Ebay
Size: One Size
Price: £12.99

P.S. "Happy birthday to my sweetest brother-in-law and Harimaya D! May abundance of love, luck, good health, wealth, success and joy be with you. God bless." <3

Quote of the day: "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment