Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Waffle Phone

Vans Iphone 4/4s Case


Finally, I have a phone! :O :'D 
Don't get me wrong, I did adore my old Nokia Phone very much for years, but then it turned into a poo! =_=' There used to be times where someone would text/call me yet I would receive their text message/missed call the next day! :(

Enough with the phone. This iPhone case! Mother of God! Yes, get it! Get it! I'm not a Vans junkie but the concept of "shoe style" being applied on a phone case seemed pretty darn exciting. As for the quality of the case, it's just what I had in mind. It has a very nice strong grip on the phone. 

Now these are only my opinions, but yes I recommend picking up one. x

Vans iPhone Case: Asos
Original Price: £25
Sale Price: £10.50

P.S. Many thanks to Rema. B for introducing it to me! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment