Saturday 28 September 2013

Black Out

Polo Neck Top: Mango

Lately, I've grown out of watching television. Instead, I read, I write, I dance. Speaking of dancing, in two years time, I wish to be an average (at least) salsa dancer! Now this is going to sound contradictory but the only time I ever turn on a television is when 'Far Flung Floyd' is on 'Food Network'. This is the only thing I thoroughly enjoy watching on television. In fact, as I am typing this away I am watching 'Floyd On Italy' complimented with my warm Green Peppermint Tea. Not only you get to learn about their food but also their culture. Hopefully, in the near future I will be publishing my posts from a sunny Italy along with the best slice of vegetarian pizza on my left hand and the best Italian ice-cream on the other. 

Thank you ‘Keith Floyd’ for doing what you did. x

Quote of the day: "I hope she'll be a fool - that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool." - The Great Gatsby

No comments:

Post a Comment