Monday 30 September 2013

Recovering Patient

White Shirt: Oxfam

Every time I walk into a charity shop, I feel like everything has its own story to share. For example, this shirt is a man's shirt. It's in the size large. The owner was in his mid 50s. He was overweight. One day he finally decided to live a healthy lifestyle and gradually lost his weight. He then donated this shirt to a charity near a town called Edgware. The moral of the story is that it's never too late to get back in shape. 

I know by now I've convinced you to believe this made up story of mine. You can call me false. But I just have the tendency of imagining beautiful change resulting to pure happiness. 


Quote of the day: "A person who is nice to you but is not nice to the waiter is not a nice person." - Unknown

Thanks for passing by.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment