Saturday 7 February 2015

CO-ORD MY LADIES

Dear beautiful human beings, I admit I kind of sort of am addicted to co-ordinates. Once someone mentioned that a co-ord goes out of its limelight once it's been worn. I beg to differ as I see many possibilities on styling co-ordinates. The crop top can be easily dressed up with a pair of skirt or dressed down with a pair of jeans or trousers. I shall therefore continue to invest co-ords in my closet. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha

Co-ordinates: Asos Reclaimed Vintage

Quote of the day: "Great things are coming your way as long as you promise to stay positive, humble and honest. I love you!" - Surichha. G


2 comments:

  1. My bae's looking the best.
    much love
    xx

    http://thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bae is just the sweetest!
      Love, Surichha xx

      Delete