Sunday 15 February 2015

LESS IS MORE

Dear readers, I've managed to catch a cold and haven't been feeling too well lately. The days aren't looking so bright and stress, anxiety, depression are slowly starting to take over me (yet again). Nevertheless, I am certain all the negativity will subside. It may take a day, a week, a year but it will subside. On a positive note I hope you're all well and happy. 

Anyways, it's been a while now more and more I am gravitating towards men's fashion wear. The perfect way to describe men's fashion style is probably 'Less is more'. For today's look, that is exactly what I have aimed for. If you've been reading my posts for some time now, my accessories are always very minimum. In fact the only accessory you'll see me wearing would be a watch. I simply love how men dress so effortlessly! If you're a guy reading this, hats off to you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha

Crop Top: Asos
Trousers: Asos
Belt: Asos
Bag: Asos
Boots: Vagabond



Quote of the day: "Seek inspiration in anything and everything. A picture on a piece of glossy paper doesn't always have to do the talking." - Surichha. G

2 comments: