Thursday 1 January 2015

BACK WITH BLACK

Dear readers, don't mind me for going black again. To those who don't know yet I am back in London safe and sound. My time in Nepal was absolutely beautiful! [Do scroll down to read my short post on my experience in Nepal]. For today's look I am sporting a turtle neck jumper with all black dungaree. Every winter I pull out my turtle neck as I do strongly believe it is the best piece to be worn for the season! I remember last year, I was teased for wearing a turtle neck. There were comments such as, "Are you a school teacher?", "Are you suppose to be a priest?", "Are you off to attend a funeral?". However, now that I am back in London, I see tons of beautiful ladies sporting the turtle neck. I guess people are always right when they say, "Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality."

Turtle Neck: Mango
Dungaree: Daisy Street
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Boots: Vagabond
Bag: DIY'D

Thanks so much for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha

Quote of the day: "A very happy new year to you all! May this 2015 bring you joy, good health, love and success! I love you!" - Surichha. G

No comments:

Post a Comment