Monday 5 January 2015

TOM BOY INSPIRED

Hi guys! I'm back with another outfit! It was only yesterday I was going through my childhood pictures. I was seriously a tom boy! I absolutely HATED (notice how it's in caps lock) skirts and dresses! My father would buy me clothes from the boy's section as I always refused to wear girly clothes. I don't know if you know me long enough but I was over 10lbs when I was born and when my father held me for the first time, he yelled out, "It's a boy!" He still proudly calls me 'chora' (son)! *shakes head* This outfit is an inspired look from my childhood days I guess. 

Thanks for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha

Crop Top: Johann Earl
Trouser: Monki
Denim Jacket: Monki
Backpack: Ebay
Beanie: Lazy Oaf
Boots: Vagabond


Quote of the day: "Create a vision that makes you wanna jump out of bed in the morning." - Unknown

2 comments:

  1. yo love love I'd love if u'd dress more like this lool me likes! < 3

    thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful! Huncha huncha just for you. <3

      Delete