Friday 16 January 2015

GO BLACK OR GO HOME

LOOK 1.
LOOK 2.
LOOK 3.
Hi guys! I think by now we've all gathered that I love black! These are three random outfits that I have come up with. My personal favourite is without a doubt LOOK NO. 3! The reason being because lately, I have been loving menswear! I really admire how men dress so effortlessly. All they need is a plain top, a pair of trousers, shoes, blazer and a really good watch. Make sure to follow @highfashionmen on Instagram for inspiration. 

Click HERE to watch me move! [All the outfits are linked on my YouTube channel]

Thanks so much again for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha


Quote of the day: "I personally think women look so much more beautiful in a trouser suit rather than a woman in a tight fitting dress with her cleavage on display." - Surichha. G

No comments:

Post a Comment